biography- Marcos Alfama



    Marcos Alfama, was born in the city of Torres Vedras, Portugal on October 3, 1985.
    He, has his own space: free lights
    In addition to reconstructing living spaces, he paints and draws.

    On his blog he writes about him:

    This blog is about my daily medicine, I found out is in the little things in life we can discover happiness!
Not material things, but that things who bring true joy to your life! I discover this medicine between paint, nature, music, meditation and the most important is one thing we can't see, LOVE, without love our life its just an empty life (not just the love of family, etc.) I learn to love everything around me and myself and I'm so much happy with that, I'm grateful for that and for everything in my life!...
    Now just a little thought from me, if you can't see Like energies we have around us and don't use it, in meditation you can use these energies to heal your problems, and bring amazing things to your life... I believe we are much, much more that we are on this present day and in the future love is going to prevail and heal the entire world! I believe in many things and maybe you think I'm crazy, but its ok for me, for example, I believe in our friends out there, yes out there, not from here where we are-earth, it´s another thing you can't see, but its real, the universe it´s so huge, so are infinite possibilities of life out there, if you exist, why not think out the box?! Thank for being here, and I just want you to know that I love you my friend, believe in you, you are an amazing being, all we are, we are one! Namaste =)

Marcos Alfama



Marcos Alfama, nasceu na cidade de Torres Vedras, Portugal a 3 de outubro de 1985. 
Para além de reconstrutor de espaços habitacionais ele pinta e desenha. 

    Em seu blog, ele escreve sobre ele:

    Este blog é sobre o meu remédio diário, descobri que nas pequenas coisas da vida podemos descobrir a felicidade! Não coisas materiais, mas aquelas coisas que trazem verdadeira alegria para sua vida! Eu descobri esse remédio entre pintura, natureza, música, meditação e o mais importante é uma coisa que não podemos ver, AMOR, sem amor nossa vida é apenas uma vida vazia (não apenas o amor da família, etc.) eu aprendo a amo tudo ao meu redor e a mim mesmo e fico muito feliz com isso, sou grato por isso e por tudo na minha vida! ...
    Agora, só um pequeno pensamento de mim, se você não consegue ver as energias que temos ao nosso redor e não as usa, na meditação você pode usar essas energias para curar seus problemas e trazer coisas incríveis para sua vida ... Eu acredite que somos muito, muito mais que somos hoje e no futuro o amor vai prevalecer e curar o mundo inteiro! Eu acredito em muitas coisas e talvez você pense que eu sou louco, mas para mim tudo bem, por exemplo, eu acredito nos nossos amigos lá fora, sim lá fora, não daqui de onde estamos-terra, é outra coisa você não posso ver, mas é real, o universo é tão grande, então existem infinitas possibilidades de vida lá fora, se você existe, por que não pensar fora da caixa ?! Obrigado por estar aqui, e só quero que saiba que te amo meu amigo, acredito em você, você é um ser incrível, todos nós somos, somos um! Namaste =)

Marcos Alfama

No atelier





Comentários